New Pattern: Cable Sweater and Hat Set for 18" doll

Do you still play with dolls? 
I do... I have to - I have a daughter who is 6 this year! Guess what she got for her 6th birthday? An American Girl doll.  
After playing with the doll for about an hour my daughter came to me and said: "Mommy, she needs more clothes!" 
And the first set that our doll got is a PINK Sweater and Hat set.

Here it is : Sweater and Hat Set for American Doll (or other 18" doll)



The sweater is a cross between sweater and poncho; it is knitted top down in one flat piece and then sewn together. Hat is worked flat as well. Do you like it? You can make one for your girl -
I am offering  a pattern as an instant PDF download


Materials and pattern notes
Size: fits 18” doll
Yarn: fingering weight yarn (~200 yards/50g), 1 skein
Needles: US 3 (3.25 mm), straight or circular
Notes: the sweater is knitted from collar down as one flat piece. You will have to sew one seem at the end to finish it. Hat is knitted flat as well.
Pattern is written out row by row in words
Price: $5.00 via PayPal
Download will come from Raverly.com 

Thank you for your interest and as always -
Happy Knitting!
Natalia

Comments