Pattern Release: Lucky Quatrefoil Shawl

As I told you a few weeks ago, I have been working on a new pattern. It's a shawl and I am very excited to present it to you!
 Introducing: Lucky Quaterfoil Shawl

This shawl is elegant; 
this shawl is timeless; 
this shawl has a unique design.  

The secret is in non-traditional construction: the flower design goes around the neck and front sides, repeats itself on the back of the shawl as well as on the lower lacy border. 

BUT: no sewing or grafting of a top lace border is needed! 
This semicircular shawl is worked in one piece!


Materials
Yarn:  KnitPicks Palette Yarn
(231 yards/50 gram ball), 3 balls
Colorway:  Mist (light gray)
Tools:  circular needles, US 7 (4.5 mm)
Gauge: 5-6 st. in 1 inch (stockinet)
Finished size: 63 x 31 inch (160 x 78 cm)

I am offering this pattern as an instant PDF download through Raverly (PayPal) for $5.00 (US). 
The pattern is has both CHARTED and WRITTEN instructions.
 

You don't need to have a PayPal or Ravelry account to purchase the pattern - you can use your credit/debit card.

Here is the same shawl using different color yarn:
 Lucky Quatrefoil Shawl in Tan:


Lucky Quatrefoil Shawl in Black:

 I
Lucky Quatrefoil Shawl in White:


Thank you for your Interest and Happy Knitting Everyone!
 

Comments

  1. Hi,

    I've been following your posts since I discovered your blog and so amazed with your finished projects. I just want to let you know that I awarded you the Liebster Blog Award. Please stop by my blog at http://toni-favoritethings.blogspot.com/ and pick it up when you have the time.

    Hugs,
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that would also look lovely as a wedding dress overcoat if you could modify the pattern to allow for sleeves; I know I'd love one like that. stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. to Vics:
    WOW! what a great idea! I will think about it!
    There are couple items with quatrefoil motif is already in works - but that one might be just what will make a collection! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful! As soon as I can afford it, I will be buying the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, thanks so much for all your collection patern!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment