Four month of absence, well, not from knitting!

 As I am sitting here to write this post I realize that it has been more than 4 months from my last one.
What happened? Well, let me try to summarize it:
1. New responsibilities at work: my University is starting a new program and I am named as a director. So, I spent a lot of time this spring trying to make things happen ASAP.
2. A promotion at work (aside from the directorship). That also required a lot of preparation and thinking.
3. Couple conferences to attend and present.
4. A four-week trip out of the country.
5. A kid who finished daycare in May and does not start a preschool until September.

All these kept me away from blogging, but not from knitting!
So, here is a Part I of the "What have I been doing" report:

A few custom-made projects:

From: "Knitted Lace of Estonia" by Nancy Bush. Slightly modified "Lilac Leaf Shawl". Yarn: Gloss Lace by Knitpicks

From: "Knitted Lace of Estonia" by Nancy Bush. "Triinu Scarf". Yarn: Bare Lace by Knitpicks
From: "Knitted Lace of Estonia" by Nancy Bush. NO-NUPP version of  "Mikell Shawl". Yarn: Shadow Tonal Lace by Knitpicks

A few Lace things for my Etsy Store:

StellaLuna in white by me. Yarn: Bare Lace by KnitPicks

Dunes and Waves in White, again by me. Yarn: merino/viscose by Colourmart

From: "The Haapsalu Shawl" by Siiri Reimann and Aime Edasi. The motif name is "CUBE Pattern" (page 154). Yarn: Super-Thin Sim (Mohair) by Oki.


Oooof, good for now! The "What have I been doing" report is to be continued...
Happy Knitting Everyone!

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your promotions and on so many beautiful shawl!
    How do you like Bare Lace by KnitPicks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about your blog recently. What a pleasant surprise that you are back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment