What happened? Well, let me try to summarize it:
1. New responsibilities at work: my University is starting a new program and I am named as a director. So, I spent a lot of time this spring trying to make things happen ASAP.
2. A promotion at work (aside from the directorship). That also required a lot of preparation and thinking.
3. Couple conferences to attend and present.
4. A four-week trip out of the country.
5. A kid who finished daycare in May and does not start a preschool until September.
All these kept me away from blogging, but not from knitting!
So, here is a Part I of the "What have I been doing" report:
A few custom-made projects:
From: "Knitted Lace of Estonia" by Nancy Bush. Slightly modified "Lilac Leaf Shawl". Yarn: Gloss Lace by Knitpicks
From: "Knitted Lace of Estonia" by Nancy Bush. "Triinu Scarf". Yarn: Bare Lace by Knitpicks
From: "Knitted Lace of Estonia" by Nancy Bush. NO-NUPP version of "Mikell Shawl". Yarn: Shadow Tonal Lace by Knitpicks
A few Lace things for my Etsy Store:
StellaLuna in white by me. Yarn: Bare Lace by KnitPicks
Dunes and Waves in White, again by me. Yarn: merino/viscose by Colourmart
From: "The Haapsalu Shawl" by Siiri Reimann and Aime Edasi. The motif name is "CUBE Pattern" (page 154). Yarn: Super-Thin Sim (Mohair) by Oki.
Oooof, good for now! The "What have I been doing" report is to be continued...
Happy Knitting Everyone!